The ideal candidate will have a minimum 2-4 yrs hands-on exp, certification (MCP, CCNA, etc.), adv. knowledge of MS/Cisco (esp. servers, security, and routers), Healthcare experience, self-motivated, strong people skills.
1) 2-4 years experience configuring, installing, troubleshooting servers and workstations
2) Must be working towards professional certification in either Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, and Vmware.
3) Preferably have extensive Microsoft experience and a background with designing and implementing LAN, WAN, VLAN's, and WLAN’s
4) Experience with security products such as firewalls, antivirus, and intrusion detection systems
5) Some experience with Microsoft Server products such as Exchange, SQL Server, and IIS – and networking services (DNS, DHCP, WINS) a must
6) Familiar with cabling standards and technologies and the ability to wire networks
7) Experience with network protocol analysis using Sniffer or similar device
8) Understanding in Frame Relay, Point to Point WAN technology, and LAN / WAN topologies is required)
Must be self-motivated, possess strong organization skills, and be able to communicate complex network concepts to customers effectively.